MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have any LostVayne themed maps - nice job on thinking of a unique map!
Build: The build could use a little work. It is accurate to the theme and portrays Lost Vayne well, but it is quite blocky and could use some redefinition on the shaping. I'd love to see you rebuild parts of the map to give it the curve of the original, as well as making parts of the blade thinner to make it look like a sharp sword.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper length and difficulty for an EASY map - it did have quite a few jumps for an easy, but the map was still short and easily speedrunnable. The parkour was well-varied, using a decent number of different jumps - however, the parkour was pretty boring to play. Try to optimize the variety of blocks to create different jumps as opposed to using things like beds to replace something with the same function, such as a slab. Also, I'm not sure if something is missing here but you cannot get from this slab to the other slab (https://prnt.sc/v6axwj).

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.