Photos:
2019-09-01_15.10.04.png

2019-09-01_15.10.16.png

2019-09-01_15.10.30.png
2019-09-01_15.10.42.png

/plot v Tate_C 3
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 31

More Info: Built Solely by me (Tate_C) in around 3 hours. I know it can be annoying and messy when all of the parkour is floating, but I didn't have enough room inside the octopus to do anything. I also didn't want to make it touch the octopus because it would lead to many shortcuts considering the fact the entire build is connected.

I hope you like it, thanks for checking it out!
- Tate

Last edited:
Ratings
Oops, turns out there's already a map called Octopus. I always search up the title of my build in the "Parkour List" document to see if it's already been made. I did for this one, but the thing is you have to wait for the entire google doc to load because it's so long. So when I searched it up, it said 0/0 results for octopus because the full document hadn't loaded in yet. So sorry, I changed the name to Octo, but I guess it's not original. Sorry :(

Last edited:

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Still looks good, and I see a lot of variety. Hope it gets accepted! (one day you should teach me how to be a build god)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm giving you a 0

Theme: unoriginal, which really sucks since you put a ton of effort into the build. -1
Build:
it looks amazing, maybe you could have made the neck (do octopi even have necks?) area a bit smoother, but overall great job c; +1
Parkour:
yea it's all floating but it's a good length and difficulty, and it's very varied. 0

it really sucks that the theme isn't original but I still wish you the best of luck c:

Ratings
so i'm giving you a 0

Theme: unoriginal, which really sucks since you put a ton of effort into the build. -1
Build:
it looks amazing, maybe you could have made the neck (do octopi even have necks?) area a bit smoother, but overall great job c; +1
Parkour:
yea it's all floating but it's a good length and difficulty, and it's very varied. 0

it really sucks that the theme isn't original but I still wish you the best of luck c:
Thank you!
I don't know if they have necks I didn't really know what to do so I just sort of made a blob to connect them all lol

Congrats on Magnemite too

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Tate_C,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected; this is mostly due to the fact that we already have a map with the exact same theme (Octopus). Before making a map, make sure that the idea hasn't already been done by checking here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit?usp=sharing
The build is good and quite attractive to look at. The parkour is varied; however, it would be better if you incorporated the parkour with the build. The parkour fits the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.