Rejected Map Submission: Shattered Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: dn54321
  • Map name: Growth of the Shattered Lands
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot tp dn54321 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 75

EDIT: parkour has been modified to have a more thematic appearance. The parkour jumps have not been modified. Refer to last image for modifications.
2020-10-22_01.05.02.png

2020-10-22_01.05.12.png

2020-10-22_01.05.21.png

UPDATE SKIN:
2020-10-22_02.46.02.png

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello dn54321,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't very original, we have many ruin and floating island themed maps already on ManaCube. I would recommend checking the Parkour List before building to make sure you have an original theme! The build is pretty cool though, it is a very different take on what a "shattered lands" map would usually look like and I would say the build is pretty unique despite the unoriginal theme. I did find that the build style is a bit too messy for a parkour map, though. By this, I mean the floating wood especially adds confusion about the path of the map and where to go. Having too many floating components to the build without much clarification as where to go on the map make the course pretty confusing.

In addition, the parkour itself is not varied or mixed much, nor does it fit the hard difficulty very well. It is a bit difficult to judge the difficulty because of the lack of direction I experienced when playing through it. I was able to find the end, but I would recommend including directional signs or carpets to follow next time!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.