Rejected Map submission,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Creator: Ooshiu_
Map Name: GemPark
Map Difficulty: Hard
Plot ID: 27;86
Number of Jumps: 99

Hi, I made a V3 of my previous submission. I made harder jump sections and made a more magic based theme. The maze was shortened (by a half). The map sould not be repetitive and has really complex jumps and the main tower isn't just full of head hitters.
I hope my map will finally ba able to make it. Third times the charm >:3.
Have a great day. GL HF.

Photos:
ManaCube_Map-submission_V3_3.png ManaCube_Map-submission_V3.png ManaCube_Map-submission_V3_2.png ManaCube_Map-submission_V3_1.png

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Ooshiu_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme could be better, we already have plenty of "Magical"/Tower maps (MedievalVillage, SacredIsland..) but your map is still quite different, so I guess it's fine. The build is decent, the tower is well made and attractive, and even if it's not really visible from the start, please avoid making floating parkour, try building your map on/in the main build. The parkour is not good, it's quite repetitive (Try using more blocks, like ice, soul sand, iron bars..) and feel really long for a hard, the difficulty is also really inconsistent, the map feel decent for a hard excepted for a few jumps that are way too hard (2 cross neup ? Really ?).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.