Rejected Map Submissions

Ratings
2 1
Hello My IGN is XxVegieSoupxX and I am trying to submit my 5th Map (or attempt to.) It's called "Farmer's World" In my opinion I think it should be a easy map just because their are only a few hard jumps. I am trying to get the title "mapper" and I have tried to make maps 5 times. The creator of this map is XxVegieSoupxX and Helped by romansf_06 the plot that you have to go to is /plot home XxVegieSoupxX 3 which will tp you to the start there are about 58 jumps and 4 CheckPoints. Also you know what they say the 6th times the charm :). Here are some "Quality" Screenshots Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 9.05.40 PM.png

-XxVegieSoupxX and romansf_06

Attachments

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello XxVegieSoupxX,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map. The theme isn't very original, there are some similar looking maps already with the theme of farms. The build is quite plain, I would suggest using a wider variety of blocks in your builds to make it look more attractive.
The parkour is quite repetitive, you used a lot of single block jumps, ladders and fences. I would recommend using a variety of blocks and items in your parkour jumps to make the map more enjoyable and interesting.
Also, try and avoid using so many floating jumps. Try and implement the parkour more in the build, to make the map look less messy.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.