Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You should consider raising the ceiling, it makes the room look really weird.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Nice map, But the jumps are a bit repetitive and the barriers without warning made the map a bit confusing. +0.5

Really like the map and idea! My only problem is the way the outside doesn't look like a bathroom. Maybe you could add a big door at the front? Otherwise +1

Ratings
Really like the map and idea! My only problem is the way the outside doesn't look like a bathroom. Maybe you could add a big door at the front? Otherwise +1
Told my friend it would be nice but she said no we can consider to make the outside look nicer, thanks for the reply and the idea

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Poess and Kipppp,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is original, since there is "Bathroom" maps, but there is already some "Giant room" maps, so be careful next time. The build could be better, the main problem is the outside, which don't really looks attractive, but the rest is decent. The parkour was not really good, when I have tested the map, it was pretty repetitive and confusing because of the invisible blocks, but you changed the parkour, and removed a lot of invisible blocks, which make your parkour decent now.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.