Not open for further replies.

Cashisgr8

ELITE
Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
This is a bit of a different request as I'm looking to make changes to an existing map.

-CowboyBebop by Cashisgr8 & others
-/plot v Cashisgr8 5

Map Changes:

1610176667122.png

After noticing the minecart on the original had some bugs once transitioned to the map world, I chose to entirely change the sequence, now shown in the picture.

I moved around some checkpoints to balance out the new part

I removed the banners that could block a player's view in certain jumps. In the case of the gun, I changed the jump to using heads to blend in

(Edit) I forgot that the spruce door at the start is supposed to open the other direction. It was already made that way, so something must have happened when transitioning the map idk (It doesn't matter too much i guess)

After playing the current map version, I could tell that it wouldn't be enjoyable for a lot of players because of things like the minecart bug. Rather than leave it alone, I'd like for the map to at least have nice parkour; these changes should do that.
It's kind of a submission but also not really so I'm leaving the thread here. If it's the wrong spot then oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I really like that you took the time to make more improvements into your already added map, it shows that you as a Map Creator care :)

I don't know if this is the right place to post it however. Your best bet would probably be to ask Shinxray, the Map Manager about these changes, but I don't know if it's possible to make such big changes anymore :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Cashisgr8,

This thread will be closed as it isn't a map submission.

As far as the content of this post: The Minecart section will be changed, but the rest will remain as is.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.