Jumps: 150

AtePlant

ELITE
AtePlant
AtePlant
ELITE
Ratings
67 2
I believe floating parkour is not allowed anymore, just thought I should let you know.
Thank you, but I think the parkour is so good the judges will look over this fact :)

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Probably the best map of the year, if not all of Manacube. Great build, perfectly challenged pk for an insane. A masterpiece :cool:

AtePlant

ELITE
AtePlant
AtePlant
ELITE
Ratings
67 2
Probably the best map of the year, if not all of Manacube. Great build, perfectly challenged pk for an insane. A masterpiece :cool:
Thanks for all the constructive critism and support. I put a lot of time and effort into this one (half a year). So seeing such outrageous support from the community brings warmth to my heart.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hello AtePlant,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord. Also please don't put a fake screenshot of the map :D

Thanks,
-Shinx

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey AtePlant,
I will set your map in reviewing.
The theme and build are good, parkour is the main issue, but I will explain everything to you on Discord, because there is a LOT of stuff.
Please try fixing everything before the end of the month, if not, you have until March 11th to fix the issue, after this date without changes, the map will be rejected.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey AtePlant,
Happy to tell you that your map has been accepted !
The issues with the parkour got changed, now the map feels much more enjoyable to play (I'm still giving it a few weeks before it break tho). Like said before, theme and build are good, good job.

Thanks for submitting your map.
-Shinx

Status
Not open for further replies.