Marriage Divorce Suggestion

What do you think about this suggestion? Do you think this could have some changes or what?

• Total voters

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hello, there have been some problems with /marry that has been bothering me over the past few years I have been playing and I have exactly no idea why I am just bringing this up right now.

I would like to suggest that we players could use /marry divorce on our own, that way we won't have to call staff just to get them to divorce for us. I know that the staff members are kind of like the Judges and have to divorce for us but it would be better to make it so that the players can divorce themselves.

Please leave your feedback in this thread about my suggestion.

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
Yes! I agree with this thread so much. The concept seems interesting but ends up being a pain. Really hope they listen.

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
It shouldn't be added. Like in real, to divorce it is not as simple as people think. You should choose the right person to marry in game.

Zeyon

MVP+
Zeyon
Zeyon
MVP+
Ratings
It can be pretty irritating when your partner haven't been online for days and you got no way of contacting them.
Instead you need to find staff on that server to divorce you. ♥

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
It can be pretty irritating when your partner haven't been online for days and you got no way of contacting them.
Instead you need to find staff on that server to divorce you. ♥
This post has been dead for 2 months. You are able to divorce by yourself now.

Doubtfuls