/marry in kitpvp

lilPietra

Ratings
Please add a /marry in kit pvp I think it is so fun to marry the person your in love with. I obviously would marry PeanutGus or Ari. You should also add a boyfriend/girlfriends system because what if I am not ready for marriage yet... Just something to think about :D

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
If you’d like to propose a suggestion, we now use a new website dedicated to player suggestions! This is a good idea, however you need to make up your mind on who you want to marry if it does get added! :p

It’s called “Feature Upvote” and there is a thread here on the forums dedicated to explaining it. If you’ve got any further questions about using it, don’t hesitate to ask! Here’s a link to the original thread by Dacon (click here). And here’s a link to the actual suggestions website, (Feature Upvote).

Here’s the links in full just incase for whatever reason the hyperlinks don’t work, have a nice day/night! <3
https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/
https://manacube.featureupvote.com

lilPietra

Ratings
If you’d like to propose a suggestion, we now use a new website dedicated to player suggestions! This is a good idea, however you need to make up your mind on who you want to marry if it does get added! :p

It’s called “Feature Upvote” and there is a thread here on the forums dedicated to explaining it. If you’ve got any further questions about using it, don’t hesitate to ask! Here’s a link to the original thread by Dacon (click here). And here’s a link to the actual suggestions website, (Feature Upvote).

Here’s the links in full just incase for whatever reason the hyperlinks don’t work, have a nice day/night! <3
https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/
https://manacube.featureupvote.com
Im trying to get my forums posts up tho... Why cant it be on here :(

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I believe to keep things more organised and easier to find.

While it’s great that you’re trying to be active on the forums, your suggestion will likely be given more attention if you post it along with the other player suggestions! We had a channel for this in the community discord (called #suggestions) which has since been discontinued to both keep the suggestions neater and more manageable, and also to promote the use of the new website. :)

There’s plenty of chances to be active and boost your forum posts, whether it be creating guides, taking part in the forum games, or even sharing your opinions on the different gamemodes within ManaCube. :)

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
I do not believe

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
That what is appropriate for kitpvp

Ratings
7 2
Why would /marry have to be added in KitPvP, Its added in Creative but like why would we need it in KitPvP?

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Yeah it would not make since also just add like /friend it is more appropriate!

Ratings
2 1
I wouldn't mind seeing a /marry command in kitpvp. Although personally, I'd only use it to joke around with friends. :)

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
This would be a great command to have. As it is now on every single server EXCEPT kitpvp. Though it is just for jokes, I feel as if the kit community is missing out. I know lilPietra is no longer active on the server, so I will be making a suggestion for it.

Chris (chrispls)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
marry is unnecessary command in kitpvp since it is not related to kitpvp.
The command isn’t meant to serve a purpose - it’s purely for fun. It’s not necessary in any of the gamemodes, if we’re being realistic.

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
This would be a great command to have. As it is now on every single server EXCEPT kitpvp. Though it is just for jokes, I feel as if the kit community is missing out. I know lilPietra is no longer active on the server, so I will be making a suggestion for it.

Chris (chrispls)
I agree with that. I've been playing a long time and it's feel kitpvp is the only place where nothing has changed (except the christams biome)