Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+0

The map looks good and the parkour is varied but the map is quite small and short. I think it would be better if you added more structures to the build and made the parkour a little bit longer. Also the fries look quite unrealistic and considering they're a third of the map's build I would consider that relatively important. Other then that, the map was good and I wish you the best of luck in getting it accepted!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a finalised answer but just my opinion ;D

Ratings
+0

The map looks good and the parkour is varied but the map is quite small and short. I think it would be better if you added more structures to the build and made the parkour a little bit longer. Also the fries look quite unrealistic and considering they're a third of the map's build I would consider that relatively important. Other then that, the map was good and I wish you the best of luck in getting it accepted!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a finalised answer but just my opinion ;D
Thank you very much. I made some Changes on the fries, i belive they are more realistic now. Give it a check if you can ;)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Nicothenic,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is decent/original, even if there is already one McDonalds map, the build is decent too, it's well made. But the big problem is the parkour, it's really repetitive, really confusing (mostly in the burger), and I found an exploit here : http://prntscr.com/l7jdy0

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.