Attachments

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately, there is already a McDonald's map. Next time, I would recommend checking to make sure your theme hasn't already been taken before building.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello bomberboy124,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the exact same theme (McDonalds.) In the future, please check to make sure a theme hasn't already been done by going here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
The build is okay, it does resemble what an actual McDonalds looks like, so good job on that! However, the outside does look a bit plain, as there is little to no variation in blocks. Try using different types of blocks in your build!
The parkour has a little variety, but it gets slightly repetitive with the use of carpet fences. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout the entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The length was good for the medium difficulty, but some of the jumps were a bit easy; try buffing some of your jumps to better suit the difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.