MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I love this map!! I’m fairly certain the “Mech” theme is original. The parkour is a bit long (144 jumps) but I’m sure that isn’t a problem. The parkour is fun and varied (it doesn’t feel like 144 jumps xd) and it fits the Insane difficulty quite well. The build is amazing.

Hope to see more from you in the future
xoxo
Cam

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
I changed a few jumps on the dagger as they were very hard to do with a glass pain neo

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The build is very nice and detailed, and the colors are pleasing. Nice job!

The parkour is good for an insane in terms of difficulty/length. It's well-varied, as well. However, there are a few confusing parts, for example:
2019-11-29_11.48.38.png

You would imagine you'd go to the other trapdoor, or to the ledge on the left (as it's closer), but you go to the right instead. There's a few spots like this, and all you should really need to do is add a sign or head with the direction to go in.

The theme is mostly original; the closest map I can think of is iRobot.

+1, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Looks amazing dude nothing I can say that is negative +1 nice!

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
:)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Llighty, Inktest & Dasnerth,

I will be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons,
The theme is original, and the build is really good. It is very detailed and well built, and I can tell you have put a lot of time and effort into it, so well done!
The main issue is the parkour, it has great variety, and you used a lot of different blocks and items, creating original jumps, however, a lot of the parkour is too difficult.
I also find the length of the parkour to be too long, considering that it is quite a difficult insane.
I can send you screenshots of particular jumps that need to be nerfed, either on the forums, or on discord (madi#5198)
If you can nerf the parkour, I will happily consider accepting this map.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Llighty, Inktest & Dasnerth,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map is being Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are great.
The parkour has a lot of variety, you created a lot of original and enjoyable jumps, so well done!
After these changes, the difficulty is a lot more balanced now, and suited well to an insane.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.