Mechanics of villages/villagers

Ratings
Hi,

I understood that the mechanics of villagers has been basically disabled. I would suggest for it tobe changed to what it is normally to be able to have a nice economy by leveling the villagers but also creating another reason for creativity. Since there is basically no use for the villager spawner in survival right now.
I would love to hear your thoughts,

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi,

I understood that the mechanics of villagers has been basically disabled. I would suggest for it tobe changed to what it is normally to be able to have a nice economy by leveling the villagers but also creating another reason for creativity. Since there is basically no use for the villager spawner in survival right now.
I would love to hear your thoughts,
Hey Qulvi!
Being the one who explained this to you I think I can clarify. Their trading features are very much working but all mobs rarely move due to the stacking plugin (or what I think is the stacking plugin) means they rarely move. I'm happy to demonstrate with other mobs on survival! However in saying all of that I 100% agree it would be great if villagers and other mobs moved more similarly to how they do in vanilla Minecraft. If this is fixed I can't wait to see your village in full swing!!

- Raptor

Ratings
hey @Sonic_Raptor yes i know.
and i completly understood the mobs i dont mind that much would be fun though to see a small raid of zombies. but for villagers well how fun to have some livelyhood in the game (hint moderators).
about the trading function it works but only limited right we cant level them unless they move freely and to their respective jobs?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
hey @Sonic_Raptor yes i know.
and i completly understood the mobs i dont mind that much would be fun though to see a small raid of zombies. but for villagers well how fun to have some livelyhood in the game (hint moderators).
about the trading function it works but only limited right we cant level them unless they move freely and to their respective jobs?
They can be levelled up. You need to X out both trades and after a unknown about of time a new trade will be available.

- Raptor