Rejected Medium - Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I decided instead of picking an original theme, (which all of the themes are taken) I'd make a map with STAGES!
Every single stage has its own unique theme which is an age in human history, starting with Stone age.

Difficulty: Meduim
Creators: Sllain, Deemure.
Jumps: ~40
Theme: Starting off with Stone age moving on to Iron age then to Early modern age, Industrial Age, Space Age.
I put checkpoint in the first line it has to be edited
2021-04-05_10.07.58.png
2021-04-05_10.08.13.png
2021-04-05_10.07.40.png

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heyo Sllain!
Thank you for your submission! Sadly your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, so good work on that!

The BUILD of your map is lacking in detail and depth. I would recommend creating a structure/terrain build for the theme provided by you, this way you're able to execute the map in a way that is original.

The PARKOUR of your map is an issue. It's mainly a 2d build and it's also mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube; try to incorporate your parkour more within a build! Next, your block palette for jumps lacks variance; with this, I would recommend using blocks such as ice, flower pots, cobble walls, iron bars and piston bases/heads. A wider block palette allows for a more enjoyable parkour experience. The jump length and difficulty of your parkour fits the medium difficulty, so good work on that!

I want to thank you again for your submission and best of luck with future ones! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.