Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
A map made by me (SoccerChicken50) and my friend Minester1234 made together at my plot (-95 -11). It has 4 checkpoints and 43 jumps. We have rated it a medium map.

Attachments

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Heya SoccerChicken, this is just my opinion of your map and not the final judgement!

The theme is good, I don't believe there is a fan map at the moment, the build is accurate and somewhat attractive however I feel like playing around with the shape/textures of the cage could improve the aesthetics!
The parkour is,,, interesting. I was slightly confused that most of the jumps have been confined to the pole part, incorporating the rest of the build would make it more enjoyable. The cluttered nature of the parkour makes it rather disorientating. There were also a couple of skips I noticed. The first being you don't need to use the slimes at the beginning to start the pk and the second being inside where you can skip a few jumps I think it does mostly meet the medium difficulty, and there is a decent variety of blocks used. I think if you adjusted the pk to include some of the rest of the build it would be a pretty cool map- good luck!

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello SoccerChicken50,

I'll be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as there are no "Fan" maps.

The build for your map is decent, as it resembles the theme that you have chosen and it is detailed.

The parkour for your map was varied, but it was messy so @noctqrns and I decided to change a few jumps to make it more according to a map by adding signs, carpets, and changing jumps. Please be more careful in the future with that!

If you have any questions regarding your map or submissions in general, please contact me on Discord, my name is fau#1734, or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thanks for submitting a map and I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.