Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey MattTheCutie,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we do have a map called "Skateboard" that features a skate ramp, I believe it's focus and contrasting build excuses the similarity in theme with this map.
  • Build: Personally, I think the build has a couple of areas that need improvement. For starters, the build itself is very bland and plain. We all thought that it could use something more, be it working around with the actual layout/composition of the ramp (as it's just made out of two types of planks and the shaping is odd) or adding something to it (skateboard/scooter/person/anything). Then, you have the issue with the floating parkour. As some people have stated, floating parkour can sometimes be a very good choice that helps to create good parkour while maintaining a decently looking build. But, in this case, it just really hinders the build's attractiveness by a lot. It looks like a mess. You have to address these two things if you want your map to be in acceptable conditions.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long enough for the medium difficulty but it had one or two jumps that made it a little harder than it should be. I'll put some examples of some of the harder jumps below so that you know what to nerf or work around with. Furthermore, it was decently varied throughout, proving to be pretty enjoyable.
Jumps:
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration if you decide to resubmit your map in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.