Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
One thing to mention is that I love Gorillaz!!

Just by looking at this screenshot. The build itself is amazing, good terraforming skills used to create the overhanging land at the top and good spacing of detail throughout the build! Great work on this man. One thing I will say is you could've made the bottom island section a little wider, allowing for more trees and detail to be added; however, this is just my critique of the build! I also love the use of the higher layers of water, really adds to the detail in the ocean!

(The pirate ship would've been a lovely addition!)

The parkour is very varied and balanced throughout, with a few tough jumps but the rest of the parkour evens it out so personally, it fits the difficulty through and through.
Other than that, I've not anything left to say about the map, honestly good work with it!

Please keep in mind, that I am not a map judge and that I am just giving my overall opinion on the map <3

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Presidenten and TimeLUVSPigical,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Presidenten and TimeLUVSPigical,

We have decided to ACCEPT your map.

The theme was original and solid all-around so good job there.

The build was very accurate and was executed well. The essence of the reference image is represented very well here.

The parkour was smooth and enjoyable, while also introducing new jump concepts that have yet to be seen on manacube. The parkour was also well blended into the build so it didn't take away from the build at all.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.