https://prntscr.com/w2ommx
https://prntscr.com/w2onix
-=<>=-

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
ID: -54;-118
or
/plot v TigerTwist 7
-=<>=-

Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
Hard Difficulty
-=<>=-

Number of jumps (Optional
64 Jumps
-=<>=-
Edit:
- Added checkpoints and tip signs.
- Added additional vine on last lucky vine jump.
- Removed unnecessary barrier blocks and signs.

Last edited:

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Having seen the map on the plot, the theme is original (although there are science maps, still no map like it). The build is super well done, I'm glad there was more depth and objects added to it and I haven't done the parkour yet but I'm hope to try it out ;D. Good jobs guys ! +1

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Having seen the map on the plot, the theme is original (although there are science maps, still no map like it). The build is super well done, I'm glad there was more depth and objects added to it and I haven't done the parkour yet but I'm hope to try it out ;D. Good jobs guys ! +1
I was fullt aware of all the sience maps already existing so this is kinda risky.. I totally understand if they don’t accept it

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Hey folks. Pink here with a quick review of the Pk (hi pris c: ) The theme/build looks great (only note is slant of the top white part of the microscope can be reduced. If you look at a reference image they're usually level with the eyepiece

I've organised it into the fantastic notable jumps and improvements. [Note not a map judge yadiyada, you know the spiel :p]

Fantastic jumps with innovation I liked:
Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 22.57.38.png Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 23.04.10.png (especially water ➝ vine, didn't know this was a mech that you had to use)

To improve upon:
- Numerous luck vines - Not a fan, either give them a safety vine under
- Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 23.05.12.png Could this jump be made more interesting? Perhaps a S-slide?
- Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 23.06.18.png This corner's climb needs improvement, could try a minecart iron door timer. Fits inline with the 'tech' theme
- Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 23.13.14.png A tooltip saying to go around the left side of the water would be nice ^.^

- CP placement improvements (with suggestions) - Principle: make it ergonomical for the player to retry hard jumps from a CP
e.g.
1607986815739.pngScreenshot 2020-12-14 at 23.00.37.png (you want them to like your map, by not having to turn around every single time to do a jump :p)

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 22.48.02.png Couldn't find the CP underneath this sign

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 23.10.08.png Makes more sense for the CP to be before you start the sequence

I'd give it a 7 out of 10 from me at the moment. Get these changes in and we'll consider a +10

Attachments

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
woah. this build has detail, and the overall build is pretty dang good. theme is somewhat original (as anacoustic stated,) but overall +1

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hey folks. Pink here with a quick review of the Pk (hi pris c: ) The theme/build looks great (only note is slant of the top white part of the microscope can be reduced. If you look at a reference image they're usually level with the eyepiece

I've organised it into the fantastic notable jumps and improvements. [Note not a map judge yadiyada, you know the spiel :p]

Fantastic jumps with innovation I liked:
View attachment 40854 View attachment 40859 (especially water ➝ vine, didn't know this was a mech that you had to use)

To improve upon:
- Numerous luck vines - Not a fan, either give them a safety vine under
- View attachment 40860 Could this jump be made more interesting? Perhaps a S-slide?
- View attachment 40861 This corner's climb needs improvement, could try a minecart iron door timer. Fits inline with the 'tech' theme
- View attachment 40863 A tooltip saying to go around the left side of the water would be nice ^.^

- CP placement improvements (with suggestions) - Principle: make it ergonomical for the player to retry hard jumps from a CP
e.g.
View attachment 40855View attachment 40857 (you want them to like your map, by not having to turn around every single time to do a jump :p)

View attachment 40858 Couldn't find the CP underneath this sign

View attachment 40862 Makes more sense for the CP to be before you start the sequence

I'd give it a 7 out of 10 from me at the moment. Get these changes in and we'll consider a +10
Thank you! I will have a look at this on my plot right away! Have a great day :)

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

I am here to inform you that your map has moved on into the ONGOING stage. This means that I have done a review of your map and have decided it fits well enough to put up for review for the entire map judge team. This is a process, so it can take some time - remember to be patient and you will get a decision regarding your map soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to message me here on the forums or on Discord (PyroTortilla#0553).

Have a great day!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

After reviewing your map with the rest of the team and some minor changes, I have decided to ACCEPT your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have any Microscope maps - nice job on thinking of something unique and original.
Build: The build was accurate to the theme and captured the look of a microscope without being too blocky. Each section of the instrument was well-detailed and overall just looked nice. Good job!
Parkour: The parkour was fun and fitting for a HARD map and was well-integrated into the map. It was enjoyable and had a good amount of jump variation.

Congratulations on getting your submission accepted! I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.