sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
PIG RACING
Wednesday January 13th
5AM EST // 10AM GMT // 9PM AEDT
Not your timezone? Click HERE!

First, you'll need to join the events server (/event) on 1.12.2 You must take a carrot and stick from one of the chests and choose a pig to ride. Once the round starts you must race against the others to the first to finish the course. Unlike previous events, only one winner per round will take away the prize

- You must stay on your pig throughout the race
- If your pig dies, you are out for that specific race
- You may only win a maximum of one round per event
- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- The use of any glitch or exploit could result in disqualification and/or punishment
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behavior/punishments

All winners will win the [HogWild] tag on a single server of their choice

TheColdGamer
XpEmerald
EraseYourSociall
ItzMarni

We can promise you that this event will not be BOARing​

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
So I have to wake up at 4am to do this.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
So I have to wake up at 4am to do this.
For you, yes. They didn't make the event around you, it's just a time they like to do. I have to get up at 5 am every middleweek event ( I don't do them)

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
For you, yes. They didn't make the event around you, it's just a time they like to do. I have to get up at 5 am every middleweek event ( I don't do them)
I know that it is just I think less players will play if it's that early for every one centrel time and under.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I know that it is just I think less players will play if it's that early for every one centrel time and under.
The weekend events are centered around Europe and the Americas for that reason. It is an absurd time for other players who might be in Australia or Asia, so the midweek events are made for them. Events are structured this way so everyone is able to participate, even if it might only be one out of the two games.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
The weekend events are centered around Europe and the Americas for that reason. It is an absurd time for other players who might be in Australia or Asia, so the midweek events are made for them. Events are structured this way so everyone is able to participate, even if it might only be one out of the two games.
ok thx