Your Minecraft Username
MilanDeHond

What server are you applying for
Parkour

---------------------------------------------

First Name
Milan

Country or Timezone
I live in Belgium, my timezone is GMT+1.

Discord username
MilanDeHond#3252

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff, because i want to put time and effort in the server. I really like Parkour, as the Parkour from the ManaCube server. I want to help new players (and regular players) all the time. I will be much online and i will make the server a little better ;). I want to do my job good. I will not randomly kick or mute etc. I will not break the rules and respect them, even if it is hard.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I think around 3-4 days (Around 40-50 hours)

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
Weekly, i can be 24-28 hours online. On a Saturday and Sunday, i can be mostly on for 12 hours STRAIGHT. And other days, like 6-7 hours.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I really have a skill, that people love me, maybe this sounds funny, but it isnt, i always will be lovely to players, and they will be lovely back to me. That is my skill, i am lovely. I will keep the community happy.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have much staff experience. I was staff on 5-6 servers. Mostly of them got shut down.
Here is the list of servers:

DJNetwork: Shut down because of storage problems.

Cryptic(survival): That stopped because the Owner had no interest in Minecraft anymore.

ProCraft: My own server. It didnt get enough players, do it got shut down.

DiamondCrafters: A server, that still exists, but it got reset, and i didnt get my rank back, i still dont know why.

And as last:

EmeraldMiners: A server that was one of my favorite. I liked the server. But the Owner got some problems with music that played in the server, it got shut down, and sometimes it got DDosSed.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
1: That im really lovely and nice to players, if players ask me something, i will always respond nice and lovely to them.

2: Im really good at helping players, its a part of the "lovely thing" too! I really like to help players and it helps them, and so the server (and maybe the community) gets a bit better.

3: My personality. I think im a nice guy and i am good to be staff on this cool server. And i want to wish other applicants good luck!

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
A staff, is not just a player. It is a member, that does a job, to make a server better. Staff needs to do what they need to do. They need to do their job, ban people, kick people, mute people. But more then that! Not only that, they need to do server things too, with "server things" i mean, helping people, trying to remain calm in a situation that is not positive. I think, that a staff is not a player, its a lovely member.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes, i record with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and i will record hackers (and other stuff), and send it to high(er) staff.

Anything else we should know?
Yes, i have a good headset, the Turtle Beach Stealth 700!

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Milan

You are free to leave feedback! You can be honest. With your guys feedback, i can always make my application better!

-MilanDeHond

InfinityxKatrina

VIP+
VIP
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
VIP+
Ratings
37 1
In my opinion, 3-4 days is not enough time to become staff. I would wait to apply until you've been on for a few months and have had time to fully understand the rules. As far as the application goes: You don't meet some requirements (20 staff posts, 500 words). I would give more details, especially with skills/experience/attributes, but again I feel that you should wait a bit longer before trying to become staff. For those reasons I am giving this a -1.

I wish you the best of luck nonetheless <3

Helly

MVP+
MVP
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
In my opinion, 3-4 days is not enough time to become staff. I would wait to apply until you've been on for a few months and have had time to fully understand the rules. As far as the application goes: You don't meet some requirements (20 staff posts, 500 words). I would give more details, especially with skills/experience/attributes, but again I feel that you should wait a bit longer before trying to become staff. For those reasons I am giving this a -1.

I wish you the best of luck nonetheless <3
i agree on the 3-4 days point, 3-4 days isn't enough to get the full understanding on this server. Or fully experience this community.