bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Firstly, the build is surprisingly original as no-one has done a milk carton map before. Despite this, The build is mostly just a wool box, and could really use some more decoration than just the "milk" label.

The parkour is built into the build and not floating. The jumps do feel too easy for a medium map. There are no particularly difficult or interesting jumps, and the jumps are somewhat repetitive and not made with a variety of blocks. Try using more blocks like water, enchanting tables, trapdoors, fences, brewing stands, etc. to spice up your parkour.

The length is good, but like I said the jumps are too easy for a medium.

Good luck!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi Lukepit, I'm giving your map a -1 for a couple of reasons. Well first of all, the theme of the build is very original since no one has built a milk carton build before (im totally not building one), but, the build is actually just a big white wool box with a little bit of light blue font on it. It doesn't really look very appealing. I think you can use some more block variations for the build instead of only using 1 block for the whole build as that can make the build look bland and uninteresting. Secondly, the jumps are just very simple. Most of the jumps are just a solid block or glass panes. I suggest you to use some more variations such as fence, iron bars, snow, brewing stand, piston, vines, ladders, slime, ice, soulsand, heads and more. This can make the parkour less repetitive and more fun. I also suggest adding a spawn at the start of the parkour and put the creator credits there. Good luck, Lukepit!

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Lukepit and joshpit,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any milk carton maps, so good job on that!
The build is fairly accurate to how a milk carton looks in real life. However, the build is a bit plain with the repeated use of wool. Try incorporating different blocks into your build to give it more variety! It is apparent that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is also quite repetitive; again, with the use of wool. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for examples of these! The length of the map and difficulty of the jumps are better suited for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.