Rejected Mine Adventure! - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: MasterKillerXL
Title: Mine Adventure!
Plot ID: -67, -39 & created by MasterKillerXL (for warp)
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: around 100 (depends on which route u take in diamond area)

Pictures attached below.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

<NOT YOUR OFFICIAL REVIEW> I will be giving this a -1. The theme is unoriginal as we already have a map related to mining (Don't remember the name, but it's an easy). The build is a bit plain, and also a bit messy. There are a few floating jumps, and the parkour could use some more variety. Based on length and number of jumps, I'd say this is better off as a hard map.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MasterKillerXL,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, there are already some maps with the theme around ores and mining (GoldminePK - expert for example) There isn't really a main build in this, it's pretty much centred around floating jumps, so the map isn't very attractive to look at. I would recommend when building maps to have the theme that includes a main build, with the parkour implemented in the build, rather than just having floating jumps.
The parkour was very repetitive, mainly consisting of single blocks and ladders. I would suggest using a wider variety of blocks and items in your jumps to make the map more enjoyable and more interesting.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.