Rejected Mine Travel - Parkour - AaA_doge14 - Medium / Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a parkour map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements.

Have a great day!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a parkour map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements.

Have a great day!
I guess this explains why you have so many posts lmao

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we have Mine-themed maps already - remember to check the Parkour List to make sure your map is original and unique!
Build: When building a map, you want to have a central build that reflects your theme accurately as opposed to a bunch of floating blocks. Your theme is quite restrictive as it is too broad to have a main build that is original, so try to think of something specific. The build does accurately reflect a mine with the use of stone/cobblestone, and I like the detailing on the spawn of the map, but for a Mine, the iron trapdoors, yellow panes, ice, and grass ponds don't make much sense.
Parkour: The parkour was quite repetitive and boring, and I'm not sure what difficulty you were going for - in my opinion, this fit the MEDIUM map difficulty pretty well, but it was pretty lengthy for a medium map. Refer to this post for Map Submission Guidelines and tips on how to build/submit a map, as well as jump count recommendations. Your parkour was pretty boring and repetitive, with all the jumps being practically the same - try to spice up your parkour by featuring a wider variety of blocks and jumps, using heads, vines, lily pads, flower pots, daylight sensors, anvils, cacti, etc. to make the parkour more interesting. The parkour was also not integrated into a build and was all floating, which made the build look quite messy.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.