Minecraft Server

I was thinking for a long time about starting a server of my own, mini games and all. I've tried multiple times using things like mcprohosting and apex hosting but they down feel the same as playing on here. I wanted it to be like this server, where you have the multiple linked worlds. Is there anyone who knows a good way to go about this? if anyone wanted to help me with this feel free to help with any knowledge you may have.

Last edited:

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey xDauntinq,
I dont really think manacube forums is the place to discuss/ ask help for a potential new server

Kind regards

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Hey xDauntinq,
I dont really think manacube forums is the place to discuss/ ask help for a potential new server

Kind regards
Yes, but maybe he loves Manacube so much he wants to make his own copy version thing?!
That would certainly be something cool for Manacube, kind of like being a role model in real life!

I personally know nothing about servers, but I'd recommend starting with a lower ish quality host, then as you expand and grow, you upgrade. Creating, developing, and maintaining take a HUGE amount of work, so just be prepared for what you might get yourself into.
But as Dutchy said, this is not the place for this type of discussion. I'm sure there are many other forums or subredits(?) that are purposed for this and can help you.

I have really enjoyed playing here on manacube, like SSM_god said it kind of a server role model for me, I just find all of these so fascinating and fun. but its really disappointing that there are no guides or anything online.