Miner minions

Hey, how can i feed my miner minion on Oasis skyblock? it says to connect a feeder minion but i dont have any, is there a way to feed it?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I don't think there is such thing as a feeder. I don't have a minion but i think you have to right click the minion and connect it to a dub, then fill that double chest up with food. It should feed itself when you do that. If you dont wanna worry about feeding it, you can put up an automatic food farm.

I don't think there is such thing as a feeder. I don't have a minion but i think you have to right click the minion and connect it to a dub, then fill that double chest up with food. It should feed itself when you do that. If you dont wanna worry about feeding it, you can put up an automatic food farm.
when i connect it to a double chest it just puts items there, it doesnt take the food :/

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
when i connect it to a double chest it just puts items there, it doesnt take the food :/
Which food are you putting in the chest? I believe minions have specific items they can eat, such as golden apples and cooked pork or beef. I may be wrong though, I’m entirely clueless when it comes to minions, and how to work them ... They’re like tamagotchis to me.

Which food are you putting in the chest? I believe minions have specific items they can eat, such as golden apples and cooked pork or beef. I may be wrong though, I’m entirely clueless when it comes to minions, and how to work them ... They’re like tamagotchis to me.
i tried steak, cooked porkchop, porkchop and raw beef, nothing works...

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
There should be a specific icon that has a food, specifically steak, that tells you to hook the food chest up. Can you screenshot the list of icons that the minion gives?