Skyblock MineVast special days

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
Hello everyone!

I think that it will me amazing if minevast "celebrate" random days in wich specials stuff can happen like for example:
- Discounts in the store by a 35%
- Raining minerals, like diamonds, or smeralds
- A lottery
- Free pets
- Posibility to get gems increased by a 50%!!!!!!!
- Money for everyone!

And I have MANY ideas!

Thanks and sorry if I had some grammar mistakes

Ratings
Hello everyone!

I think that it will me amazing if minevast "celebrate" random days in wich specials stuff can happen like for example:
- A lottery
- Free pets
- Money for everyone!

And I have MANY ideas!

I don't think that will even work. For one, it's too time consuming; staff members having to think of events to carry out when one of these occasions come up. And two, people will already be wishing each other anyway on the day. You do realize that there is a Double Rewards Week, right?

Speaking of which, this idea is basically going to be VERY time consuming for all us staff members.

Ratings
Hello everyone!

- A lottery
- Free pets
- Money for everyone!

And I have MANY ideas!

To be honest man, It sounds like a cool idea. But I don't think that everything would be possible. But things like Raining Minerals, Free pets, or money for everyone might be a possible thing. But free pets for a day and even store discounts would be cool. Something I would bring up to staff and see if they would consider.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
To be honest man, It sounds like a cool idea. But I don't think that everything would be possible. But things like Raining Minerals, Free pets, or money for everyone might be a possible thing. But free pets for a day and even store discounts would be cool. Something I would bring up to staff and see if they would consider.
Ok bro you're new to the forums but please do not post on old threads.
As you can see by looking at the dates, this thread was made in 2015 and there is no need to reply to it in 2017.