Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
I cant wait for UHC to come out!

Who else would play UHC?

Dacon how long do you think this will take to add in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
Yeah it probably wont take long.

Sorry I commented so much up on the top of this page. I accidentally sent a message twice, so I edited it to make it to me asking questions and that it didn't make me look like I was spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
I think Dacon should set up a prize for the winner of the UHC. Maybe a free voucher on the server or a donator rank. This will encourage more people to participate and will make it more competitive! I think you should only give a prize as generous as this for the first UHC game. Later on, give the winner gems or something I guess.Thanks,

Senz

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
I think Dacon should set up a prize for the winner of the UHC. Maybe a free voucher on the server or a donator rank. This will encourage more people to participate and will make it more competitive! I think you should only give a prize as generous as this for the first UHC game. Later on, give the winner gems or something I guess.Thanks,

Senz
This would be awesome! Maybe gems to your selected server OR to UHC, where you could buy starting kits, or buy crafting recipes , like a fire aspect 1 sword. These could be made by putting a sword and blaze powder in a crafting table together. They would be expensive to buy, but worth it. I'm not sure how hard this would be but it has potential to be awesome!

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
I like the ideas you guys are coming up with, they sound pretty cool. Also it would be cool to have the rewards idea like SenzJinx said to have on MineVast from winning UHC.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I like the ideas you guys are coming up with, they sound pretty cool. Also it would be cool to have the rewards idea like SenzJinx said to have on MineVast from winning UHC.
YUSS! Can't wait! This will make MineVast 100% better!

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
YES. Please add UHC to MineVast. PLEASE Also can you make me a Donator on this Thanks
~epicdaftalex1000
It will be coming out c:
Also theres a thread for donator ranks in general discussion :D

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
UHC 4 LyFe!

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Indeed a UHC for the Minevast server would significantly improve our ratings on server lists and create a larger player base. :D

Ratings
Since the time I've been playing UHC on another server, I'm happy that we're going to have ours out soon ! Can't wait :D