mini build comps

would you participate in more build comps (if we had them)

• i’d try

• probably not

Results are only viewable after voting.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hihi kids!!

recently, myself and the creative staff have been looking for ways to make the creative server more enjoyable for you guys.

if we did more of the mini build comps, do you think that would help?

i honestly really enjoy the little on hour ones, and (from what i’ve seen) you guys also seem to like them.

also feel free to reply to this post (or message/ start a conversation with me) if you have any other ideas that you think people would enjoy.

if we start doing more of the build comps, we would also need a whole lot of theme ideas, so feel free to let me know some of this aswell.

okay that’s all thanks for reading <3

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Absolutely love the idea of more mini build comps!!! Like you said it’s a great way to get the creative community engagement and entertained without having it be a huge thing (like an actual build comp event) or having to build a huge thing haha. Can’t can’t to attend the next mini build comp haha

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I would really like to see this happen :D Not even just the creative community though, might make players from other gamemodes more involved too.
I’ve found the themes for a couple build comps are kind of boring, but that could just be me. Would love to see themes, but I have no idea what lol

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
21 1
I played creative at a time when these were pretty common. Always were a fun way to spend time with the community. Would love to see them make a return.

Ossipago1

Ratings
Im always interesst in these mini build comp. They’re very fun to build on small plot and some lots details in. But what time will it start small bc? I don’t wanna happening in midnight or morning. (CET) Im hyped :)

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Im always interesst in these mini build comp. They’re very fun to build on small plot and some lots details in. But what time will it start small bc? I don’t wanna happening in midnight or morning. (CET) Im hyped :)
YOOOOOO Ossi you play here?

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
I usually try and do it on Sundays at like 3-5 pm (est) but the times vary to when we are available

Ossipago1

Ratings
YOOOOOO Ossi you play here?
Yes Ofc i am currently playing parkour, creative (with community) :p Its nice to revisit this place.
I usually try and do it on Sundays at like 3-5 pm (est) but the times vary to when we are available
that should be 8-10-pm for me. I think it should be enough for me. but after 10pm i will go sleep.

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Yes Ofc i am currently playing parkour, creative (with community) :p Its nice to revisit this place.

that should be 8-10-pm for me. I think it should be enough for me. but after 10pm i will go sleep.
Thought all you did was be manager for omega good for you