Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello, @Menwar.

Thank you for expressing your opinion! With the reset so close to being released, I highly doubt this will change. However, it isn’t entirely impossible! I’d keep an eye on the information thread for the Skyblock reset, incase there are any updates with items that can be carried over. I obviously cannot guarantee that Dacon will change the allowed items, but we can’t be sure either way until the actual reset takes place!

To stay up to date, I recommend checking this sub-forum: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/news/.
Have a nice day/night!

JustZee

MVP+
JustZee
JustZee
MVP+
Ratings
14 1
I feel you Menwar. I also wish they were in the vault. But so many minions were duped

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
As was stated before by Zee, minions were duplicated, and also, minions are a very, very valuable object to have in a reset. It's a bit of an unfair advantage to allow items like minions to transfer over to season 8, as it will be far too big of a jump between players if all they have to do is AFK an alt with the minion attached, and they can be up to 2 million in less than a day. This is very late, but sorry :(