Rejected Mirror (medium)

* SkyStormKing
* Mirror
* /plot visit SkyStormKing
* Medium
* ~52 jumps

(I wanted to add a challenge by making the player only able to locate the barrier blocks by looking into the mirror of a reflected room.)

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, SkyStormKing

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: I technically haven't really seen any 'mirror' themed parkour map submissions but there's a handful of maps that look quite similar to the design that you were working with from my view.

Build: Your build is very bland and doesn't really from my perspective resemble a mirror or what theme you were going for, your exterior is very chunky and doesn't match in with the environment if you know what I mean.

Parkour: What I noticed is that your first jump, isn't even possible, it's the barrier jump and after getting a couple of people involved it wasn't a jump that was possible to make or if so was an extremely difficulty parkour jump that would usually be in INSANE parkour maps. The rest of your parkour isn't really varied and looks pretty simple. From my attempt, you've got some very hard parkour jumps.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.