Missing Minecarts

StateChampions

ELITE
StateChampions
StateChampions
ELITE
Ratings
75 1
Is there anything that can be done about the numerous maps that are missing minecarts? It's greatly affecting players, most getting very annoyed that they get over halfway through a challenging map only to find out they can't do it until someone eventually comes and places a minecart or teleports them, which could take hours to do. I'd say remove the minecart jumps if possible (though I know that would take a while) so this doesn't become a problem again down the line.

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
116 6
Is there anything that can be done about the numerous maps that are missing minecarts? It's greatly affecting players, most getting very annoyed that they get over halfway through a challenging map only to find out they can't do it until someone eventually comes and places a minecart or teleports them, which could take hours to do. I'd say remove the minecart jumps if possible (though I know that would take a while) so this doesn't become a problem again down the line.
Yes, we're working towards a solution for this issue. Staff will be able to save minecart positions so issues like this will automatically fix itself.