Missing Spawners after Yesterday's Reset

Chandler_Bling

ELITE
Chandler_Bling
Chandler_Bling
ELITE
Ratings
Yesterday at 7pm PST, there was an unscheduled server reset on Oasis Skyblock. After an hour downtime, the servers came back up and several people reported missing spawners, Myself included. This happened to about a week ago as well.

This time around, I submitted a ticket including all relevant information I could provide. This morning, I received a response telling me to check my log files with some linked instructions, to confirm how many IG spawners I should have had before the reset. I have attempted this task, but quickly realized it's much more of an endeavor than should be required for a player. I have 88 log files, some zipped, some not. Doing a ctrl+f, on certain days I found some of my purchases, but then on others, I found none. After getting through almost a week of logs, I could tell I wasn't getting an accurate representation of my spawner total, and that this task shouldn't be expected of me when this issue wasn't my fault.

I'm a paying player. Skyblock is meant to be a relaxing game of grinding and scaling investments. Stability is key. If the server crashes and progress is lost, the player's time is lost. It should not be up to the player to waste more of their time crawling through 88 log files of the following gibberish to get their progress back.

Code:
22:49:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §c[§lMVP§5+§c] §c§c§e§e§5s§do§5f§di§8: no
[22:49:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6[§lMVP§6] §6 §c[§f#§fTrump§92012§c] §e§e§e§e§cB§foo§9g§8: big bad mobs that hurt real good
[22:49:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e§8[§4§oLegend§c§oary§8] §e§e§e§eDiamondDaBeast§8: where do i see teh trials armour
[22:49:19] [Client thread/FATAL]: Error executing task
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Player is either on another team or not on any team. Cannot remove from team 'HXZAX_DDD_@b'.
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
    at k.a(SourceFile:200) [1.13.2.jar:?]
    at cft.c(SourceFile:811) [1.13.2.jar:?]
    at cft.a(SourceFile:395) [1.13.2.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:144) [1.13.2.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Player is either on another team or not on any team. Cannot remove from team 'HXZAX_DDD_@b'.
I hope more people speak up on this matter so Manacube will take more responsibility. They should take precautions like snapshotting their servers regularly (especially before resets), so they can check on conditions before crashes happened to replace lost items. I love the idea of this server, but after being burned multiple times and receiving the support I have, I'm reluctant to put in any more time.

[UPDATE]
warlord9120
was able to investigate the issue in a different way. He's detected how many IG spawners I had at one point, and is submitting that number to the admins to replace the difference. Will report back.

[UPDATE]
Dynsalir
has placed the missing spawners in my inventory. For me, my issue has been resolved. Happy to see that the administration cares enough to remediate the situation in a timely manner. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Last edited:

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Having the same exact issue, even had some spawners missing from my ender chest.
Hope this issue is resolved

B0OG

ELITE
B0OG
B0OG
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
I could be completely wrong, but I think today they were working to fix the spawner disappearance glitch. Admins were on and there were back to back reboots, so hopefully it will be resolved completely soon.

Chandler_Bling

ELITE
Chandler_Bling
Chandler_Bling
ELITE
Ratings
Here's hoping. It'd definitely reduce work (replacing) on their end, and save the community a lot of grief. After the reset today at 5:30, I am missing 62 spawners. Luckily I took a screenshot a couple hours before the reset and submitted it with a new ticket. Round 2!

[UPDATE]
gapplegal & SunsetMagic fixed my issue. All of my IG Spawners were returned this morning.

Last edited:

B0OG

ELITE
B0OG
B0OG
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Here's hoping. It'd definitely reduce work (replacing) on their end, and save the community a lot of grief. After the reset today at 5:30, I am missing 62 spawners. Luckily I took a screenshot a couple hours before the reset and submitted it with a new ticket. Round 2!
Yup, lost a stack and a half myself.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I'm a paying player. Skyblock is meant to be a relaxing game of grinding and scaling investments. Stability is key. If the server crashes and progress is lost, the player's time is lost. It should not be up to the player to waste more of their time crawling through 88 log files of the following gibberish to get their progress back.
I'm really sorry for how frustrating it is but its also very important for staff to have evidence of these sorts of things. If the server unexpectedly crashes, players can lie and say they had more spawners than they actually had. Some people are desperate enough to do that. Also, I'm sorry for bumping this much later than when it was posted, but i felt it was important to clarify why the staff need the evidence so much. Although it may be a bit frustrating, it does help to make things a lot more fair and to avoid scamming. I'm sorry for the loss of igs and im glad to hear that you got them back though