Mob cps limit.

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
It's pretty obvious that on mana you can't kill mobs very fast, if my observation is correct limit is 5 hits/second.
I get it, it's to prevent clicker farmin but srsly? 5? Anyone with normal click can reach 8-9 cps, on mobs you can butterfly/jitter and achieve 16-17cps effectively.
I don't say there shouldn't be limit, but make it at least 10, farming heads/xp is pain in the butt..

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
not everyone normal clicks 8 - 9cps, butterflies 16 - 17ps.

Overestimating average mana player, normal clicks USUALLY are 6 -7 and butterflies are usually 10 - 13

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
not everyone normal clicks 8 - 9cps, butterflies 16 - 17ps.

Overestimating average mana player, normal clicks USUALLY are 6 -7 and butterflies are usually 10 - 13
Still im pretty sure noone normal clicks mobs, butterfly clicking is both more effective and less tiring.
5 Just seems way too low.

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I mean minecraft doesn’t register clicks between 7cps by itself so there isn’t really anything the server can do anyways.

UndetectedVape

ELITE
UndetectedVape
UndetectedVape
ELITE
Ratings
I mean minecraft doesn’t register clicks between 7cps by itself so there isn’t really anything the server can do anyways.
Actually yes there is, you can config the settings to uncap it in the jar file. Most servers just make the mobs one hit even with a fist, and it also doesn't show the dying animation for the mob to prevent that old hitbox from getting in the way of the newly spawned mob.

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
Yeah that is not manacube"s problem and it is minecraft's as if you try and kill a player theirs would be fine. I think you can hit up to 2 times a mob per second on ANY server and minecraft world. However that doesn't aplly to players.
As mentioned above:
"If you oneshot mob while you are literally inside of its body that limit is respectativly set by server. "

If you think that limit is 2 you clearly don't play factions on any server, as such please do not comment on faction-related posts. No offense.