Mobgriefing and Keepinventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I would love to have Mobgriefing and Keepinventory on becauze many people buy valuable items from the shop like mobspawners beacons or silk touch pixs from /shop and die because a creeper exploded from behind or a skeleton shoots u dead and when u die with a mobspawners etc u loose like 10k in 1 second while u worked hard for the money. So can u please change it.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
If you don't have to fight mobs there isn't much challenge to Skyblock. But if you're not already a member+, apply. That way you can use your /echest to store the good stuff without losing it.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Oh, I die more often than most, so I put anything of value in /echest right away. I lose a lot of armor and swords, but never a spawner or anything of high cost. To me that is just part of the game. I wouldn't want it changed at this point.

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
i agree purple, i came to play skyblock taking risks and if they got remove it WOULD make skyblock not a survival game. And depending on which way you died you can usually get your stuff back except jumping into the void and dying in lava or fire.

And it is true purple always dies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.