Modifications

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I use a mod called Quark which adds small features that improve game play. I don't use many things in the Quark mod, except to build easier so I do not have to crouch and build on the edge of a block, instead I can build in front of a block and it will place it. I just need to know whether I can use this feature, or if the mod itself isn't allowed at all, because of the other features such as the sort chest/inventory feature. (This doesn't work on the server, as I have tested it.)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! We do not allow modifications that provide unfair advantages.
https://manacube.wiki/in-game/allowed-mods
I think the Quark mod itself is okay to use, but the build mod you mentioned sounds similar to a schematica, so I believe it would not be allowed.

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
The build mod doesn't show me where to place blocks, like schematica, It just allows me to place the block in front of the block I'm standing on, so I don't need to right click the edge of the block I stand on to bridge across something.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
The build mod doesn't show me where to place blocks, like schematica, It just allows me to place the block in front of the block I'm standing on, so I don't need to right click the edge of the block I stand on to bridge across something.
That would still not be allowed as it gives an unfair advantage over other players. You have to place the blocks manually or with the additional ingame mechanics.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Not allowed. Thank you for asking <3

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Ok that makes sense, Thank you!