Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hey atomic!

most of our staff members help staff on multiple servers, so although it might not always look like they are online, you can always send a quick /helpop or /report on a player that you believe is hacking, a kit staff will come help as soon as they can. <3

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Just an extra comment, obviously Staff have commitments outside of the server that means they may not always be able to hop in game. Such as work, school or family. As much as we do want to be in game to help, its not always a possibility <3

ryan!

ELITE
speedstr
speedstr
ELITE
Ratings
60 7
I agree with Aloro. Everybody has their own stuff to deal with, whether it be with family, work, etc. Mods that are fairly active that I've seen on kit are Lavendel and SenzJinx, I'm sure that if you simply just record or take a screenshot of the issue, it will be dealt with. Thanks for letting this be known as a concern of yours, there are always other staff members on so /report [ign] [reason] in game or /helpop [message] so that the issue can be dealt with quickly. You can submit your screenshots of Chat Rule Breakers or recordings of Players with an Unfair Advantage in the #reports channel in the discord server.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, we always try out best to be active as possible and help the community but you must understand that a lot of us have lives outside of ManaCube which can, therefore, negate some time to our activity, we try out best to be active for at least a couple hours a day and I guess there might not always be a lot of staff on but as I mentioned above we try our best to involve ourselves as much as possible in the community and game.

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Usually, staff members are currently busy, but try to use /helpop or /report and they will be with you.