Mods

DaTurTelGod1

Ratings
7 2
How unique would it be for a factions server to include new ores, enchantments, and weapons! This could really help the server and could provide more fun than just plain old factions.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
No but like insane weapons and enchants that are challenging to get
Got any specific ideas for enchantments, and ways to possibly obtain them, that you‘d like to suggest?

For example; would they be different to custom enchantments, or obtainable the same way?

Any further context to your suggestion would be helpful in letting others give their opinions! I’m interested to see what you think may benefit the players <3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I think this would be a great idea, ManaCube's Factions already has some good enchants and swords, even though I don't play factions it would be pretty cool for some new unique stuff to be added, obviously as Hallow mentioned above it would be great if you suggested some specific type of things to be added! ;)

DaTurTelGod1

Ratings
7 2
Got any specific ideas for enchantments, and ways to possibly obtain them, that you‘d like to suggest?

For example; would they be different to custom enchantments, or obtainable the same way?

Any further context to your suggestion would be helpful in letting others give their opinions! I’m interested to see what you think may benefit the players <3
Maybe a sword that launches you in the air.
It could be called “The Hops”

Hops 1 - launches entities 1.5 blocks
Hops 2 - launches entities 2 blocks
Hops 3 - launches entities 3 blocks

How to obtain - killing a hostile mob with jump boost - 2% chance of dropping.
Killing boss with jump boost- 7% of dropping.