Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp (thanks Casey for helping out a bit with some jump ideas :D)
Map Name: Mokona
Map Difficulty: Hard
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 15
# of Jumps: 70
# of Checkpoints: 6

Following an unfortunate mishap, I had to rebuild the entire thing from scratch. The build is still pretty much the exact same, so I'm not going to retake screenshots. The parkour has changed a lot in many places.

Screenshots: imgur
2020-04-07_20.55.20.png

"You count them one Mokona, two Mokona, and then you'd stop because there's only two" --Yuuko Ichihara

I made this map to honor (yes I do mean honor I respect them that much) a creature known as a Mokona from the CLAMP animanga series (specifically these two are seen in xxxHOLiC and Magic Knight Rayearth. The white Mokona is also seen in Tsubasa Chronicle). They're adorable. What else is there to say?

Last edited:

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
The theme is original and the build is great, not to mention ADORABLE. The parkour is varied, it’s a +1 from me. Amazing job!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello quinn,

There's not much to say to be honest. It's horrible. It's being accepted
horrible how I haven't had the lovely chance to reject a true map of yours!
Your maps are always great. The build is lovely and the theme is lovely to go along with it. The parkour is fun to do and fits a hard nicely. It's horrible. You should be disappointed
*kidding in case you don't get the hint*

Thank you for submitting this course! Please never make a map again *kidding please continue making maps*
If you have any question, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.