Rejected Moldybread420 - Locked Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------

Your Username: moldybread420

Date when locked: September 3rd, 2019

Why were you locked: Exploiting Crystallized 152 times in a span of an hour or two

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?: no I have not.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
I think that I should be unlocked because I have waited out my punishment, and whilst waiting it out I've learned that what I did was completely unethical and dumb. While being locked, although I have been muted a few times, I haven't done anything like this, and never will. I believe that as a player who comes on almost every day, I think I should earn back my privileges I lost. I have grown as a person these past 6 months and I hope that I can soon be unlocked.

Any evidence to support your appeal: No not really.

Thank you,
moldybread420 <3

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello moldybread420,

I will now be putting your appeal into Reviewing. During this time, myself and the appropriate staff members will look into your appeal, and decide whether your account will be unlocked or not.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello moldybread420,

Unfortunately, your appeal has been Rejected.
After discussing with other parkour staff, we feel that it is best you wait out your lock for a bit longer. As mentioned in your previous appeal, the extent of the exploit is severe, and we do not take these lightly.
We would also like to see your overall behaviour improve, especially in chat, as you have been muted and warned multiple times during the time span of your lock. Some things in particular we would look for are things like being helpful when you can, reporting map exploits if you find any, and being nice to players and staff.
You may appeal your lock again in one month from now, any appeals opened before this date (April 8th) will be automatically rejected.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.