Rejected Moldybread420 - Locked Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: moldybread420

Date Locked: September 3rd, 2019

Why I was locked?: I exploited and/or cheated on a map 152 times

Why should I be unlocked?: I should be unlocked because it was an honest mistake. I had no idea it was against the rules. But, that is no excuse and I still did exploit. I completely agree with the rules on manacube, same with this one. It was very naive of me to believe that cheating on a map would not get me in trouble. I am deeply sorry for this and I have definitely learned my lesson.

Any evidence to support my repeal: No not really, I feel that a locked rank was a fair punishment for my behavior.

Thank you, Lillian

noctqrns

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
Helper
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
MVP+
Ratings
126 1
Hello Moldybread420,

I will now be putting your appeal in Reviewing.
During this time, I will be discussing your appeal with other parkour staff, and we will decide whether your account will be unlocked or not.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!

noctqrns

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
Helper
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
MVP+
Ratings
126 1
Hello Moldybread420,

Unfortunately we will be Rejecting your appeal.
You have only been locked quite recently, and you abused a large exploit, many times. We do take these type of punishments seriously. Please familiarize yourself with the rules here https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/ you can also do /rules in-game for a shortened version of these.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198
Please wait at least a month before appealing again. Any appeals made before this time (November 3rd) will be automatically rejected.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.