---------------------------------------------

First name Mono

Age 18

Country or Timezone
Germany (MEZ)

Discord username
Zitroni#3141

Why do you want to become staff?
My motivation to become staff is, to help users with their problems on the server. This includes: bugs and reports, questions about the server and difficult jumps. I want the players to have fun and to be there if somebody has a question or needs help.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I am playing very active since August 2022. I played some times on my old account before.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? 20 - 40 (depends on my study)

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I am active and interested in helping the people on manacube. I am a good parkour player and have a good knowledge about parkour stuff.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I don't really know if this is helpful, but: I had the 2nd biggest Jump And Run Clan (PogJL) on the biggest german network. I closed the clan before 1 month.
I was Chatmoderator on an adult-themed discord server for 4 months. (Thank u Hallowqueen for the hint.)
I was Moderator/Support on the minesucht.net server for a year.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I am a good parkour player.
I have much free time for min. the next 18months.
I am good in logical thinking.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
A staff member should commit oneself to the interests of the players on the server. A staff member should help with problems (like bugs, reports, questions about the server). A staff member should manage the chat behavior of others. A staff member should be reliable and helpful. And...a staff member has to be friendly :)

Are you able to use recording software? Yes

Anything else we should know?
Right now I am just DemiGod, but I am still trying to applicate, cause I have much freetime and want to help the server. My skills regarding the english language are...uhm...expandable. :)

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Forum God
PATRON
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Patron
Ratings
1,890 60
I'm going to be completely honest, while it is great that you have moderation experience, I think it's better to leave out explicit information about your history moderating "inappropriate" servers with adult-themed content. On ManaCube, it is against the rules to mention sites similar to the discord server you have said, I would strongly suggest editing that part out of your application.

As an applicant, I think it's important you know the rules and I also believe there's a certain amount of common sense that needs to come into play surrounding that. Mentioning an adult content server when aiming to moderate a Minecraft server with a player base of predominantly minors is not the best example you could set in my opinion. That is in no way meant to stigmatise the moderation you have done, however, I think you could have been a little less transparent within this context.

woolly26

Forum Expert
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
132 24
Don`t believe you have enough experience on manacube and dont know the community well enough but I might be wrong , decent application +0.5