Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
the map is definitely fun and good length and difficulty for an easy. two issues i have though: its confusing to tell where the barrier blocks are here. they are only under the white flowers, but because you cant see the outlines in adventure mode, this will not be visible, hence the only way to tell their are any barriers is through sneaking to the edge. furthermore, although it is not quite in the screenshot, the jump from the barriers to the water is difficult if you cant see exactly where the barriers are. i might have missed something so please correct me if im wrong.
2021-05-01_00.20.48.png

the only thing other than that is that youve left load of building crap on the side:
2021-05-01_00.20.18.png
besides that, its a beautifully well-made map that deserves to be added :D

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Heya Buffy <3

I think Pris' intention with that jump was for it to be a simple puzzle, or luck, to guess which flower has the barrier underneath it.

As for the palette, thanks for letting me know, I forgot about it lmao. I'll remove it soon : )

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
the map is definitely fun and good length and difficulty for an easy. two issues i have though: its confusing to tell where the barrier blocks are here. they are only under the white flowers, but because you cant see the outlines in adventure mode, this will not be visible, hence the only way to tell their are any barriers is through sneaking to the edge. furthermore, although it is not quite in the screenshot, the jump from the barriers to the water is difficult if you cant see exactly where the barriers are. i might have missed something so please correct me if im wrong. View attachment 47269
the only thing other than that is that youve left load of building crap on the side: View attachment 47270 besides that, its a beautifully well-made map that deserves to be added :D
yeah just read the sign under the flowers lol

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Amy, Pris and Lofi,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hey Amy, Pris and Lofi,

Im happy to tell you your map has been accepted !!

The THEME is original, we don't have any maps like this ^-^.

The BUILD is adorable and accurate to what you're trying to portray.

The PARKOUR fit the length and difficulty of an easy map. It was really fun to do with good variation and there were barely any issues to be found with it.

Thank you so much for the submission ! Can't wait to see more from you and congrats !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.