Monthly Keys (Donors only)

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
The fact that anyone could log into your account in the buycraft website and claim the monthly keys for a certain gamemode is honestly outrageous for that player.
I logged onto survival and i had recieved 3 ancient keys which I wanted to redeem later on for KitPvP.
Im not asking to get those keys back, im just asking the staff to fix this issue as, i believe, more people are starting to do this.

Thanks.

-Ray

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I hear ya man, but tbh the only to have someone from getting your monthly keys for you would to ppl make store accs and then that would not let other people buy like ranks, tags, or etc without the person knowing. There should be more precaution, like maybe setting up a email notification for when our monthly keys are ready so we, the donors, could claim them more easily.

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
You bring up a good point. Maybe claiming keys can be changed to claiming them directly from Gary the Golem, instead of having to go to the webstore. That way only you would be able to claim your keys, and you could get them instantly on any server instead of having to wait for the "purchase" on the webstore to be processed.

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
You bring up a good point. Maybe claiming keys can be changed to claiming them directly from Gary the Golem, instead of having to go to the webstore. That way only you would be able to claim your keys, and you could get them instantly on any server instead of having to wait for the "purchase" on the webstore to be processed.
Yeah, I agree.