Map name: More
Warp: /plot v Rubempre 5
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 77
Builders: Rubempre, Taslekio, Nihilixstic
Parkour: Taslekio, Presidenten
Helpers: MISTERBUGS_, Aloro, Faudon, PlaidTie
Testers: mn6, Crazy_Nutz, noctqrns, No55, themadje11y, Fourthty

A bit of background on this one. Back in 2018, Rubempre and I built 2 maps (Psymphoire and Ciel-Blanc) and both were successes. We were inspired to create a third, in the same universe, which would get us both Mapper. The layout for More was created, but during construction Rubempre up and left. The project was abandoned and I moved on, applying for staff and working on ranking up. It's nearing the end of the month and I realized that with one more Expert map I would have 10 maps total, 2 of each category, which would satisfy me immensely. So in a rushed 3 days, More was completed and the parkour was made.
This is the largest collaboration I've ever done, with 8 people trusted to the plot and many more helping along the way. Thank y'all. The universe of three cities, completely different but fundamentally similar, is complete.
2019-03-30_08.52.45.png

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I didn't even test the map since I was so laggy at the time. But Parkour looks varied and fun.
I do get the map theme. I just don't get the name. Maybe you could rename the map from MORE to something like Raoli (IDK what it is i just said a random word that came into my head) I do like the parkour though and it was just a suggestion for the map rename. Do bare in mind it is your choice to rename the map!

For Now +1

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I didn't even test the map since I was so laggy at the time. But Parkour looks varied and fun.
I do get the map theme. I just don't get the name. Maybe you could rename the map from MORE to something like Raoli (IDK what it is i just said a random word that came into my head) I do like the parkour though and it was just a suggestion for the map rename. Do bare in mind it is your choice to rename the map!

For Now +1
The city of More is named after its founder, Bartholomew More. I get how that can be misleading :p

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi everyone,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is original, like the 2 first maps you did, the build is good, it's well made and attractive (Maybe a bit messy, there is a lot of floating jumps..), the parkour is also pretty good, it's varied, but was a bit confusing, so I've Added some signs to indicate the path.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.