More and bigger mines.

Softijsje26

QA Team
Softijsje26
Softijsje26
QA Team
Ratings
87 15
Olympus need to have more and bigger mines. With trench being buffed for mana, and soon for miningxp people will use a lot more trench.

Right now is the situation that every evening for me from like 5pm CET till I go to bed all mines are full with people. Only the apollo mines are not multiple people at. In the zeusmines are mostly 3-8 people mining in the evening for me. With 2 people trenchmining you can get a mine empty before the 10 minutes reset.

My suggestion is to add more and bigger mines. With trench being buffed finally people will use a lot more trench. More mines so in a mine is maximum 2/3 people. Mining is then way easier and relaxed. And bigger mines so you can actually mine 10 minutes with 2/3 people using trench. Instead of waiting for the timer to reach 10 minutes so it resets.

With these bigger and more mines it will be relaxer to mine for everyone. The messyminers can search their fellow sufferers, and the trenchers or clean miners can search a mine where people mine clean.

JohnnyRocket88

ELITE
JohnnyRocket88
JohnnyRocket88
ELITE
Ratings
+1
Just starting using trench yesterday, I can mine 75% of the mine by myself before the mine resets. I can't even imagine what mines will be like when most people start to use trench without bigger and/or more mines.

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
I can see your perspective on this, but I think developers as well as administration are caught up with more important things as of now. There are still some things needing to be changed since launch, and matters that are considered "essential". I think as a community we should support those things getting repaired first before starting to do projects or other recreational things that aren't really essential to the server.

Overall, I support the idea, but I don't think it's the most important thing on the agenda right now, but I guess we will see.

Happy New Years,

-Awpinq

Audiths

QA Team
Audiths
Audiths
QA Team
Ratings
90 20
+1 dacon said that it’s possible with the new world system thingy, so idk why he can’t add private mines for certain ranks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 105599

yeah I agree, like how my good friend Megan said 1 mine can easily be cleared with 2 people with trench since they buffed trench more people are going to get trench so the more easy mines can be cleared have players waiting for mines to reset.

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
Olympus need to have more and bigger mines. With trench being buffed for mana, and soon for miningxp people will use a lot more trench.

Right now is the situation that every evening for me from like 5pm CET till I go to bed all mines are full with people. Only the apollo mines are not multiple people at. In the zeusmines are mostly 3-8 people mining in the evening for me. With 2 people trenchmining you can get a mine empty before the 10 minutes reset.

My suggestion is to add more and bigger mines. With trench being buffed finally people will use a lot more trench. More mines so in a mine is maximum 2/3 people. Mining is then way easier and relaxed. And bigger mines so you can actually mine 10 minutes with 2/3 people using trench. Instead of waiting for the timer to reach 10 minutes so it resets.

With these bigger and more mines it will be relaxer to mine for everyone. The messyminers can search their fellow sufferers, and the trenchers or clean miners can search a mine where people mine clean.
yeah, id say we need bigger mines or private mines, private mines would be great.

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
yeah, id say we need bigger mines or private mines, private mines would be great.
for instance we could mine however we want, or use bombs without there already being holes. this is a big problem that can be fixed, just by making fancy plots.