More commands for non donors?

Ratings
Im pretty sure donors are able to get more w/E commands for example /br blendball, /br erode, /br pull etc. The worst part is that you need to pay real money to get the voxel perk. Why is that? Why do I have to pay real money to make it easier for me to make terrain? Why cant it be a perk that you could buy in the shop, just like the W/E perk? In my opinion this is pay2win because if you buy this perk, it will make it easier for yourself to make terrain and make it to the higher ranks faster.
Please add this perk to the mana shop instead, just like world edit.
EDIT: Just wanted to point out that the //br smooth command is broken as hell. IT doesnt smooth properly and thats why I think you guys should give out more smoothing commands for the non donors.

Ratings
Might as well remove this spammy thing. It's pretty annoying when it fills the whole chat with some red text. Hurts my eyes. Is there a way to remove it? I dont wanna turn off the chat because I still want to talk with players.

Ratings
So I'm not staff, but you might have to pay for the voxel to make it easier. If you want voxel, gotta pay for it. to make terrain easier, you gotta do it by hand

Ratings
So I'm not staff, but you might have to pay for the voxel to make it easier. If you want voxel, gotta pay for it. to make terrain easier, you gotta do it by hand
I already know that you need to pay money to get voxel. But I disagree with what you just said. It is way easier to make terrain using voxel sniper.

Smxthie

MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Smxthie
Smxthie
MVP+
Ratings
360 39
Hey there Amovik01

First off, I understand where you're coming from but you always have the option of Cubits! Cubits are Manacubes currency that you get from watching ads ( /ad, it's disabled on creative). This is how I've bought some stuff too, It's free and easy. You can also try and get Top Voter which gives you 20 cubits (the equivalent of $20 for the store) and you could buy voxel that way! so, in the end, it is free =D

Ratings
Hey there Amovik01

First off, I understand where you're coming from but you always have the option of Cubits! Cubits are Manacubes currency that you get from watching ads ( /ad, it's disabled on creative). This is how I've bought some stuff too, It's free and easy. You can also try and get Top Voter which gives you 20 cubits (the equivalent of $20 for the store) and you could buy voxel that way! so, in the end, it is free =D
Had no idea about that feature. Glad to hear its a possible way to get voxel. Thanks for noting me.

Hallowqueen

Mod+
Moderator+
MVP+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
MVP+
Ratings
998 21
Had no idea about that feature. Glad to hear its a possible way to get voxel. Thanks for noting me.
Cubits are also global, so you can /vote on one of the other game modes on ManaCube, and you’ll get 0.10 cubits (per day) for all 5 of your votes. However, Creative only gives mana when voting, not cubits. The other game modes however, will give you a certain amount of cubits per vote, and as @Smxthie mentioned, there are also ads (which are slightly unreliable, so I’d stick to voting daily).