skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Honestly, Islands is kind of dry right now and is in desperate need of more content. There isn't honestly much to do and it has a lack of custom items, other than SVA's, tp pads, minions, Kilton items (which we also apparently have less of) and Rank-only armor, from VIP armor to slayer armor. The boss is kind of useless, as the only good drops are extremely rare, and the common drops are absolutely useless to most players, and its just not worth it to grind drowned for hours, only to get a villager spawn-core. Another problem is the ancient trials and how they literally never work, which I think is an issue for a lot of other realms too. A problem we have here at islands is that the only way to get most items is either to have a rank, grind drowneds at either PvP or boss, (with pvp having higher drop rates), or just wait for Pond or LPS, of which have terrible timing for many people. My suggestion is that we should get new content. We need more content like Slayer Regions. Really anything interesting to do else than grind drowneds would be great, like Isles or an islands-specific area, which would not only be great and bring back people to islands, but would also bring in new people from other realms to come and try the islands-specific area.

By the way, this is a discussion, so feel free to actually respond and put in your ideas and arguments.
#UpdateIslands

Last edited:

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
This season of Islands has been up for over a year. I suggest sending in your suggestions to Abi and/or other Islands moderators, as game-changing additions probably won't be implemented until the reset, however I agree. It would be nice to see more on islands :)

iminacolt

PATRON+
Iminacolt
Iminacolt
Patron+
Ratings
24 1
Honestly, Islands is kind of dry right now and is in desperate need of more content. There isn't honestly much to do and it has a lack of custom items, other than SVA's, tp pads, minions, Kilton items (which we also apparently have less of) and Rank-only armor, from VIP armor to slayer armor. The boss is kind of useless, as the only good drops are extremely rare, and the common drops are absolutely useless to most players, and its just not worth it to grind drowned for hours, only to get a villager spawn-core. Another problem is the ancient trials and how they literally never work, which I think is an issue for a lot of other realms too. A problem we have here at islands is that the only way to get most items is either to have a rank, grind drowneds at either PvP or boss, (with pvp having higher drop rates), or just wait for Pond or LPS, of which have terrible timing for many people. My suggestion is that we should get new content. We need more content like Slayer Regions. Really anything interesting to do else than grind drowneds would be great, like Isles or an islands-specific area, which would not only be great and bring back people to islands, but would also bring in new people from other realms to come and try the islands-specific area.

By the way, this is a discussion, so feel free to actually respond and put in your ideas and arguments.

make total sense nothing really to grind but drowns, u get boss eggs witch aint worth it i killed 45 bosses the other day and didnt get anything but a boss soul germs and thats a 100 souls and i would like have the different worlds like the other realms so people who dont spend money can get so good gear and better items. and i dont like the drowns in the pvp its mad annoying to deal with if u trying to pvp.

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
We should at least get a catching-islands-up update, like how Earth just got one. Things that other realms have that we don't, like the better enchanting update and the task-board replacing the solo-quests system. Our spawn is also very old, and it needs an overhaul. A reset/new season would be great, even though some people are against it for their own economy-related reasons, but the islands economy is already dead, and the only way to implement major updates and features is to have a reset to start another season.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
-1 disagree

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
We should at least get a catching-islands-up update, like how Earth just got one. Things that other realms have that we don't, like the better enchanting update and the task-board replacing the solo-quests system. Our spawn is also very old, and it needs an overhaul. A reset/new season would be great, even though some people are against it for their own economy-related reasons, but the islands economy is already dead, and the only way to implement major updates and features is to have a reset to start another season.
earth is getting an update/reset because its been over a year and earth is almost out of players because of it never getting anything new unlike islands which always has over 10 players

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
earth is getting an update/reset because its been over a year and earth is almost out of players because of it never getting anything new unlike islands which always has over 10 players
You do know that islands hasn't had a literal reset in over a year, and the only players there are just there for /prestige and /is top or are literally just talking with other players cause they are bored.

Maybe do some actual research next time.
By the way, I wasn't saying that earth wasn't supposed to get an update, I was just saying that Islands should get one like it.

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
You do know that islands hasn't had a literal reset in over a year, and the only players there are just there for /prestige and /is top or are literally just talking with other players cause they are bored.

Maybe do some actual reset next time.
By the way, I wasn't saying that earth wasn't supposed to get an update, I was just saying that Islands should get one like it.
earth has been up for like 13+ monthsand islands has a much more active community the only crap bit of islands is u and the discord however the discord has duck so yeah your attitude is the only bad nit of islands is very fun thing if its only used for prestige then leave it how it is

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
earth has been up for like 13+ monthsand islands has a much more active community the only crap bit of islands is u and the discord however the discord has duck so yeah your attitude is the only bad nit of islands is very fun thing if its only used for prestige then leave it how it is
You clearly have never actually been on islands. It doesn't really matter how many players are on islands, as most of them are AFK, or are just alts. You're just a bit salty right now because you think that I insulted islands. Islands players are not actually toxic, they just don't like when people state fake facts. Islands should not be left how it is, as it is a realm that people care about. You keep stating that earth has not had a new season in a long time and that its a very new realm, but you don't realize how long the current Islands season has been going on for without any resets or updates. Islands has not had any major updates, starting before earth was even relevant. The entire fact that earth has had 3 seasons and islands has gone through only 1 in the same amount of time means that islands needs it more than Earth. I am not saying that earth should not have gotten a reset, I am just saying that Islands should get one too. You clearly do not know anything about islands, so stop shaming it. In fact, you should be happy about the fact that your realm has active players and stop shaming Islands, because I'm not the only person who disagrees with you. Like I said, maybe you should actually do your research and join islands. The chances are that there's only 3 or less active people.