More /Filter spaces

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
Add more /filter spaces its annoying to have limited number of items you can pick up especially when you dont want to pick up all the junk that nons bring into pvp arenas or when standing afk somewhere I dont want to return to a full inventory of junk. 45 spaces is not enough when there are over 400 different blocks and items in minecraft

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
116 6
Your filter has a blacklist and whitelist. Would suggest toggling it to whitelist and adding armor/tools etc (whatever you want to pick up)

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
Your filter has a blacklist and whitelist. Would suggest toggling it to whitelist and adding armor/tools etc (whatever you want to pick up)
its not that the items are black listen or not is that there are only 54 items that I can filter which is not enough when there are over 400+ items in MC. Maybe like the option for reset vault was added in /cubitshop add more filter spaces in there too and maybe give elite rank a 2nd filter page like with reset vault

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
I agree 100% with Grim about this recommendation/ suggestion. Especially being a religious builder that is constantly clearing land & building, my inventory fills up very fast and becomes an inconvenience. This would save so much time and allow players to be more efficient. This applies to all preferences in-game though, whether you are building, grinding, attending events, participating in PvP arena etc. If you put into perspective 54 items is NOT that many in the grand scheme of things on Mana. Please consider making that limit bigger, thank you so much for your help in the community :D