More players on KitPvP

lilPietra

Ratings
I do not understand why kit pvp is always so dead. Can we please have more player play kit pvp? Most people play on Olympus which is annoying. I at least want 20 people on kit pvp 24/7. Please whoever reads this play kit pvp. We get bored and start going insane when no one is on. I am sure some people saw me talking to myself one time in chat. We also must rise as a community to catch hackers so if you see a pvp logger or if you see someone behind a pvp logger just turn around and walk the other way. I get so frustrated when I am just standing behind a pvp logger and some randy come up and tries to fight me and or kills the pvp logger. I am trying to get videos of these people cheating not videos of me fight randoms -_-

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! due to the recent rest on the Olympus server a lot of the kit pvp players have come over to be apart of a clan. We welcome everyone to Olympus but I can assure you that once the reset calms down many of your beloved kit players will return. Resets are just attention grabbing and very appealing to new players

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Exactly what @LiLKayla said.

I think it’s refreshing for the regular KitPvP players to take a break from Kit, as unlike the other servers, there aren’t many goals/objectives on Kit to my knowledge. I think the main reason the Olympus reset has grabbed the attention of the Kit regulars, is because of the addition of the PvP mine (Hades Volcano) - It adds in something they enjoy and are good at, and also allows them to do other tasks such as mining, rebirthing, increasing slayer levels, etc.